Introduction to Esogetic Color Light Therapy Training for Massage Therapists & Acupuncturists
Two Day Workshop-
This 2-day workshop is for professional healers (massage therapist, acupuncturist, and more) and laymen interested in learning about Peter Mandel’s Esogetic Colorpuncture.
It will provide an introduction to the theories of the work and will teach you specific treatments that you can begin to use for self-healing. We place strong emphasis on hands-on practice of treatments and personal experience of Colorpuncture therapies.
• Theories of color application and balancing. Latest research regarding the effects of light and color on
the psyche and the body.
• An overview of the Esogetic Colorpuncture healing system.
• An introduction to the study of the energetic stages of
disease development and related treatments to support the body in hormonal balance, detoxing (lymph drainage), and regeneration.
• Dream zone therapy: how to stimulate the dreaming
processes through application of color.
• Simple home and office use therapies to support the body’s natural healing processes in regards nervous system stresses, colds and bronchitis, spinal relaxation, pain and headaches, immune strengthening, and
• Introduction to Mandel’s Esogetic Sound therapies.
COMING SOON- More Dates to be announced, check back.
Dr Rosemary Bourne has a Diploma of Acupuncture from Australia and is a Doctor Of Oriental Medicine from Huang Zhou China. She has over 35 years experience and training in the field of alternative medicine. She is also a Certified Somatics therapist from
the Somatic Experiencing Institute.
She has trained personally with Peter Mandel the creator of Esogetics since 1989 and as Director of the Esogetics Institute USA continues to study with Mandel on the latest
developments in his work.
More information 415-846-3758 or email: